Beer Pump System
Beer Pump Dispensing Systems – Air Driven
Actively reducing CO2 consumption by up to 66%
Upgrade to a Bracton beer pump system. You can significantly reduce your venues consumption of mixed CO2 and nitrogen gases for dispense of draught beer. By using compressed air powered beer pump system at your hotel, you can reduce system pressure. Minimising over carbonation and beer wastage. Air compressor powered beer pumps are environmentally friendly, significantly reducing carbon footprint and gas usage. The cost of a Bracton beer pump system normally repays the initial cost within 2 years. Figures based on an average hotels gas consumption.
Benefits of installing a Bracton Beer Pump System
- Up to 66% gas usage savings
- Presentation – beer not effected by under or over carbonation
- Beer Flavour – not affected by nitrogen
- Less beer wastage
- Less regulators to be used
- Low CO2 gas pressure for equilibrium only
- Reduce the number of spare cylinders rented each month
Specifications – Oil less Beverage Compressor
- Motor: 750W 1HP
- Amps: 3.2A
- Displacement: 155LPM 5.5CFM
- Pressure: 8 Bar 116psi
- Tank: 25L
- Weight: 28kg
- Dimensions: 41cm x 41cm x 58cm
The Oil-less Beverage Compressor.
The new economical Bracton Oil-less Beverage Compressor.
Motor: 750W 1HPAmps: 3.2ADisplacement: 155LPM 5.5CFMPressure: 8 Bar 116psiTank: 25LWeight: 28kgDimensions: 41cm x 41cm x 58cm
Capabilities & Specifications – Flojet G56
- Cost Effective – No need for mixed gases or gas blenders.
- Increases the pressure in the product dispense line, which ensures the inherent gas in the beer cannot break out.
- Smaller ID tube can be used which reduces wasted beer when cleaning lines.
- Capable of traversing up to 244m horizontally through a single line.
- Capable of delivering beer up to 10 stories (30m) vertically through a single line.
- Pump can be used to aid line cleaning through wall mounted cleaning sockets.
- Can dispense to up to 5 beer taps from a single keg or keg series.
- Feeds up to 3 beer taps through a single line
Beer Pump – Parts List
FJG56 Flojet G56 Beer Pump c/w 10mm in/outlet barbs
FJFRV Flojet G56 Beer Pump flow reversal valve
FJSHUT1/2 John Guest shutoff tee assembly.
FJ5455 1/2″ tube. CO2 backup 1/2″ tube Gas wall Mount – 1/4″bsp outlet – S/S
FJN5000 Flojet N5000 generic syrup/spirit pump
FJPEL Flojet plastic elbow. Liquid.
FJGEL Flojet gas shut-off brass elbow
FJGTE Flojet gas shut-off brass tee
ACP145LPM Peerless air compressor 140lpm – Oil-less
ACP11001 Pro-Air model 11011 air compressors c/w reg
B92G-NNK-AT1-R Norgren 1/4″ bsp 5 micron filter regulator assembly – plastic
B92G-NNK-AT1 Norgren 1/4″ bsp 5 micron filter assembly – plastic